суббота, 8 февраля 2020 г.

LETS GET LOST ADI ALSAID DOWNLOAD

And that kind of gives you the freedom to do whatever you want. She appears when they are most in need of a friend. After getting friend zoned at prom, Leila makes it her mission to make him get his happy ending. Books with small towns in them are a yes. And maybe the only way to find what you're looking for is to get lost along the way. Each chunk as I so eloquently phrased , is a short story with an encounter from a new angsty teen. She, too, realizes there aren't always answers to the questions that plague us.

Uploader: Gur
Date Added: 17 May 2013
File Size: 10.63 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 69027
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





And Alsaidd, a r Read more bookish goodness on my book blog: Hudson and Leila 1 13 Apr 01, And finally, she stumbles upon Sonia who is rediscovering love after a tragic loss.

Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid - review | Children's books | The Guardian

Plus, it also helps that each experience shared is colorful, offbeat and pretty funny too! Customers who viewed this item also viewed. As I said, there are five different stories and POVs: It just didn't work.

Everyone at the campsite joining in? Hudson over all was probably my favorite. On this road trip, she meets four different strangers all in desperate need of zdi friend, however, loet knowing that this friend would forever change their lives and leave them in awe of her unequalled kindness.

And Leila, the only consistent character in the book, has no development whatsoever. It happens to everyone. I loved the revelation that Leilas home is with her aunt and uncle.

Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers.

And I think that's where this book went wrong for me. But, what I wish each part had was more of the treasures Leila said in the first part.

So Many Words

Quotes from Let's Get Lost. For more of my reviews, visit my blog at Xpresso Reads She crashes into their lives in her absurdly red car at the moment they need someone the most. To ask other readers questions about Let's Get Lostplease sign up. My favorite part is the cast alsiad characters in this story.

Let's Get Lost : A Coming-Of-Age Novel

Also how great is this fanart??? Each of the sections of the book read like their own novellas—I just wish that I knew where things ended for them. Perhaps if Leila had a voice in the narrative as well, and there was more explanation for her road trip and her motives behind her actions, I would be intrigued.

Yet, I'm still giving this almost three stars because I'm thirty years removed from Alsaid's target audience.

Lets Get Lost by Adi Alsaid Book Review- Spoilers!! | So Many Words

I really enjoy when books have lots of perspectives, because it gives you a deeper understanding of what's happening in the story and makes you like all the characters a bit more. CallMeIshmaiel Most of the stories and people Layla meets end when she leaves them. Elliot's story was adorable. Her motivation for seeking the lights was sweet and I found myself hooping alongside her that she would get what she losg for.

Open Preview See a Problem? Again, my kind of book. Join the site and send us your review! He's willing to throw away his future career of being a doctor for one wild night with Leila.

I zoomed through this book. If you're tired of those basic, predictable books, definitely pick this one up. The ending is predictable as well and I personally thought disappointing for I wanted this story to have a deeper meaning and not the usual one we can find in any YA contemporary romance book. One epic way to get lost.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий